JUNIOR DIGITAL/ONLINE DESIGNER
Clikit Media provides guidance to a range of best-of-breed new media products and services. Due emphasis is placed on ease of setup, use and management and the delivery of real value and profitability to clients.
Looking for a Junior digital/online designer to join a fast growing and dynamic media and marketing services and solutions provider based in Paarl.
The ideal candidate is passionate about design, email and digital marketing, can think on their feet, is motivated, well presented, friendly and super-efficient at managing client expectations. They thrive under pressure, enjoy being part of a team, and enjoy working in a fun, open environment.
The candidate will be responsible for the creation of email banners & signatures, bulk email campaigns and other varied corporate identity design tasks.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Relevant design work experience or tertiary qualification in the design field.
- Understand and use basic design principles and have an eye for detail.
- Willing to learn and receive creative direction as this is a specialised design field.
- Good work ethic.
- Interpret client requirements and be able to work accurately and consistently to ensure deadlines are met.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to cope with multiple projects at any given time.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision as well as in a team.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of Illustrator and/or Coral Draw an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Word, Excel etc. and PC literate.
- Previous experience of email and bulk mail campaign design an advantage.
This is a permanent position based in Paarl.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 22 April 2016
Shortlisted candidates will be required to complete a design task.
If you have not heard from us within 14 days of submitting your CV, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.